The solutions that can be used here are:
Fixed railing: protects all positions
- Limit slippage by roller skates on cable systems with adjustable length adjustable straps
- Limit slippage by rollers and power-absorbing rolls with approximately fixed ropes
- Use the force absorber on the roof.
LatchWays pledges: efficiency reaches 100%.
Under the Occupational Safety Act, the required distance for using safety equipment is 3m. So what to do with the construction, construction ... on the roof, what measures should be taken to reduce the injury to workers?
The measures taken here are:
1 - Avoid working on high if possible
2 - Use the barrier system to reduce the dark, the risk of falling
3 - Use anti-slip systems to minimize the risk and allow controlled fall.
LatchWays anti-slip system: the world leader in anti-slip falls.
- Suitable for industrial roofs, workshops, houses, roofs of condominiums, stadiums, train stations, children's houses, theaters, swimming pools roofs ....
- It can be a span (maximum 100m) or multi-span system.
- Can use 3 people at the same time
- Mobile anchors link to the system in a flexible way
- Can be added to current structure or combined with new base design
- Easy navigation
- Suitable for over 500 roofs such as: seam roof, composite roof, corrugated iron roof, sealed metal roof, flat roof - steel floor, roof Flat - concrete floor, flat roof - wooden floor ...
- Can be used in conjunction with PVC walkways for increased safety.
- Do not damage the roof during installation and use.
- Ensure user safety
- Easy to install, use, maintain
- No cost to the roof, buildings, no damage to the roof
Designed with many different applications
on the roofs of the building